This site hosts Web Audio samples which are referenced in my book "Web Audio API: Advanced Sound for Games and Interactive Apps". You can either read this book for free or, if you'd like to support the author, buy it from O'Reilly or Amazon.
- Web Audio API W3C specification
- Web Audio Examples
- Getting started with the Web Audio API
- Developing game audio with the Web Audio API
- Scheduling Web Audio with precision
- Web MIDI API W3C specification
- Web Audio playground
If you'd like to change something about this site (eg. add a link to your blog post, fix a sample, tweak the design), or have some other idea, please submit a pull request to the github repo. If you spot an error in the book, please contact me.
-- Boris Smus